If you want to know what an aching body feels like, ask your friends who torment the uncomfortable office chair for 8-9 hours a day. Sore muscles and an exhausted internal system are the worst possible enemies for a normal human being. Not being able to do everyday things just because your health and habits prohibit you from doing them is actually not the worst part… it shortens your lifespan as well. As daunting as that may sound, we are here to ensure you one cure to nail the daily-health game without being dependent on metals or ropes of the gymnasium. The most definite solution to reverse your aching parts is Cardio.
Now you must have heard about Cardio from your gym-going friends or family members. If you have heard about it, you must’ve also heard about how crucial it is. This makes our point, Cardio is perhaps the easiest and the best thing you can do for a better body and better respiration.
The benefits of Cardio are listed below:
1. Weight loss
2. Stronger lungs and heart
3. Better bone density
4. Reduction in stress levels
5. Reduced risk of heart diseases
6. Relief from anxiety
7. Better sleep
8. Boost in energy
9. Better blood flow
10. The confidence you get about your body is an incentive of doing Cardio.
Cardio for Better Quality of Life
Everyone wants to look good, but not everyone wants to feel good. Six pack abs, a jacked up physique is not the definition of feeling good. The priority you should preach is being active and not being as shredded as a Calvin Klein model. Feeling good both physically and mentally makes all the difference and Cardio does it for you. And when you feel good, you start to look good, it’s science.
Perhaps the most forgotten thing is being active and making the life better, but people focus on buffing themselves up, which is not healthy in the long run.
Changing the Way You Think
Getting attached to certain ideas is human nature, especially when exercise is the topic. Some people love the idea of feeling the burn in their tissues while some just plain hate it and see it as an obligation.
Moving your body is the cornerstone of feeling good and is the most vital step you should practice every day. We know that having Cardio daily can be a bit dull and sometimes it will feel repeated and boring, don’t sweat it, we’ve got you covered.
Here are some tips to have the perfect Cardio and juice the benefits in completeness: –
• Be patient:- Everything takes time, nothing just happens after a mere snap. Make Cardio and exercise your habit and put it into your daily routine. Don’t be in your top-gear when you have just started toning your body, ease into it for better results. You have to take it slow and steady and wait for the results to kick in. After that, it’s a green road ahead for you.
• Keep it simple:- It’s common for people to be confused about where to start and how, that’s okay, start with the basics. Some mild warm up for 20 minutes to get your body going with the flow is absolutely crucial. It’s definitely not compulsory to repeat same exercises everyday as it can get stale and unwilling. Shuffle things up by doing different things every day. Running, walking, climbing or any other thing that takes a toll on your tissues and warms them up is a good idea. Just don’t try anything complex, keep it light and keep it simple.
• Be more mindful:- Let your mobile phone, heart rate monitor and every other gadget spend some time at home without you. Focus on your body and how it feels while you are exercising. Some people think that music is a great motivator and it is actually a pretty good idea. Plug your earphone in and let go of the earthly worries and relieve yourself you’re your daily stress. Know what is around you and observe your surroundings. Just be mindful when you exercise and the result will show wonders.
No matter what you do, the primary goal must be to stay happy and feel good about your body. Feeling good both physically and mentally is very crucial. Shift your focus from gaining tight muscles and being shredded, just try to be healthy. And the best way, as mentioned above- to stay healthy is to do cardio and practice it daily in your routine. A better blood flow and lower risks of a heart failure are just the starting benefits of doing cardio. It has been prioritized by every gym trainer as they know how vital it is.
There’s no dash or sprint when it comes to doing cardio, it is the race for the long haul and one must keep it that way to maintain the results.